Monday, December 26, 2011

Welcome to my blog.

So my son starting loving trains since He was 5 or 6 months old, I remember He was on his walker running around and 1 day  Sprout was on the t.v, and Thomas and Friends started playing, I just watched how my son ran from our room to the living room and he stayed in front of the t.v watching that show, it was my first time watching it too, since that day we started loving Thomas and Friends,its been 3 years now and we have a huge collection of trains and tracks,Wood tracks, Trackmaster, Take-n-play and some Tomy(blue) tracks.
Now there's Chuggington too, and he likes it, he can play with the wooden chuggington trains on his Thomas tracks, but he can't play with the interactive and diecast chuggingtons those are not compatible with the wood,trackmaster or take-n-play tracks. You will need to buy different tracks for each of those type of trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment